Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

House Hunting Life

Hello on this beautiful Sunday morning!  Church services were awesome today, I am so blessed to have a great place to go to and worship and praise my Lord. 

I have another small bit of news that I haven't shared yet because I've been a little wishy washy about it... For about the past two months I've been house hunting and as of last Tuesday I finally found the house that I want, located in the place that I wanted, and I put an offer in on it and the seller accepted!!!!  We are now under contract and scheduled to close in about two weeks!  I'm so excited and anxious all at the same time.  My mind is just reeling 24/7 with all these ideas and plans that I have for this little house.  Pictures will be coming soon.  It's going to be perfect for myself and my Lil Man and hopefully for my future family when we make that decision.  I definitely have lots of work to do within the next month of painting, and cleaning, and then packing, and moving that it's going to be a ruff one but I'm ready.  And hopefully, if all continues well, I'll be having a house warming party shortly after Memorial weekend!!! :) Yeah! 

As for everything else in life, things are going pretty much the same.  As much as I love Spring and the upcoming Summer I hate that I have allergies and battling them everyday is never any fun.  Thanks to the holistic lifestyle I lead and the whole food supplements I take I'm able to combat my runny nose and itchy eyes without doing any shots or serious prescription medication. But I still have mornings like today where I sneezed and sniffled all through church. 


I think this is one of my favorite roses that my secretary brings from her garden.  I love the peachy color and the ruffled petals!  So beautiful!
  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new home! I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete