Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Life

Just a few recent pics... easter/a family/flowers


My handsome Lil Man!!  Easter was spent up in Oklahoma, which is where my Mother and Grandmother are working right now, with our family.  We had a blast but the seven and a half hour drive was not the most pleasant of things.  I was thankful for the three day weekend. 




Now that picnik.com is officially closed down I have had lots of fun playing around on a new site that is similar called picmonkey.com. 


This precious family was an absolute joy to photograph.  They live in Oklahoma and just so happen to be in need of some up to date family pictures while I was there.  Thank you for allowing me the privilage to capture this time in your lives for you!  :)








Now that Spring is finally here my secretary and her garden are at work every morning to make me smile.  I'm so thankful for the beauty she brings with her everyday!  (Herself and her roses!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Magan! ALL of the photos are awesome...especially the ones of Lil Man! I will have to take a look at picmonkey!

    ReplyDelete