Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Recent Pics in My Life

December has been a busy month so far and ,sadly, I have a little bit of an uphill climb before it calms down.  Even though I get a two week holiday from work, I will still be stopping by the office to check the phones and possibly deal with a few emergency patients.  I fully intend to rest and rejuvinate my mind, body, and spirit during this time but, even the time I will be spending with family can be all-consuming and tiring.  I am looking very forward to it though.  During the past couple of photo shoots with friends I have taken a few shots that I thought were cool, so, naturally, I am going to share them with the world of blogging.





This is Entergy Arkansas!  All the time I have lived here I have never seen the source of my energy.  I was pulled over on the side of the road almost in awe at how cool it looked at sunset. 

Can we say freak of nature!  What a shocker it was to wake up a week ago, right after Thanksgiving, and see a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground.  Ok, well, maybe just a light dusting... but still beautiful.

Sunset over the golf course.  I was out there taking pictures of my boss' family and couldn't resist a shot of the sunset with my tripod in view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment