Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch on a Tuesday Life

I'm still playing around, at every available moment, with my new camera.  At the pumpkin patch with my son on Tuesday they had all of their large pumpkins lined up along hay and a fence with little pumpkins and gourds in front of them.  It looked so pretty and so I took some shots of them.   

A little different look due to my editing skills. :)

Out of the entire field of pumpkins my Lil Man walks up to the first one in the row and grabs it.  He didn't even want to look at any others. 

After our picnic lunch the sun came out and I got some really good shots of him playing in a water trough. 

Of course... dirty hands were hilarious to him.

Absolutely the most handsome Lil Man in the entire world!!!!


Our day at the pumpkin patch was a good one.  The morning started a little rough with Lil Man not being in the best of moods, but as the morning went on he cheered up and began playing and enjoying where we were.  I'll even admit that the farm where we went was pretty cool.  They had a hay ride, farm animals to look at, games set up to play, and a picnic area.  My favorite time of year + a place just for this time of year + a day off work with Lil Man = a great Tuesday!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment