Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

October Life

My favorite month of the year has arrived!!!!  And boy oh boy has it been a beautiful one so far!

My weekend was spent outdoors with my Lil Man.  He was with me all weekend because his father was out of town and we made the most of it.  Saturday we drove to a festival that was raising money for the Special Olympics.  They had everything from live music to face painting to pony rides to a chicken wing eating contest.  It was so much fun and I got some really good pictures!



I actually didn't think that he was going to sit there and let someone paint his face, but to my surprise he did and spent the rest of the day talking about the sun on his cheek.  He really liked it!

My good friend and her little girl went with us.  The day was so much better with our good friends there!

This is a child's dream.... and a parent's nightmare!  Especially when the big kids start getting in.  I was genuinely happy when we were leaving because no one got hurt in the "jumpy things".

My favorite picture of the whole day!

And just like clock work... the snooze during the drive home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment