Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friends and Family for Life

Snickerdoodle cookie dough balls about to be cooked.  My mouth is watering just looking at this picture and I got to actually eat the cookies when they were done. :)

Some more cookie dough that is about to be cooked.  This batch was oatmeal chocolate chip.
They cooked absolutely perfect!

My friend was making these for her upstairs neighbor and me and my son just so happen to be visiting that night so we helped bake.  We also got to help eat them!  Yummy :)

Playtime in the living room floor!  Boys will be boys, and having an adult boy to join in on the fun was the highlight of these two little boys' night. 

This is one of my very good friends and my Lil Man absolutely adores him.  They always play when we get together. 

These are some pictures from the past week and a half that I thought I would share.  I'm working on a post that is less pictures and more information about life right now.  To be perfectly honest there hasn't been a whole lot going on in my life except work and a new development with my little sister but I'm waiting to share all about that until I get some pictures of the "new development".  I'm making a trip down to Hot Springs for Halloween weekend and will be getting lots of good shots then. 
So, I'll be sharing more soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment