Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

One Hundred Degree Life

I am almost at a lost for words!  In the past 15 years I do NOT ever remember it being as hot in Arkansas as it has been the past couple of days.  It is so miserable outside that people are seriously getting sick, to the point of being hospitalized, because they are out too long and do not take the proper precautions. 

This is a sign next door to my office and yesterday afternoon at approximately 2:30 this is the temperature it recorded.  We were all standing inside looking out the windows and were at a lost for words.  I, of course, braved the sweltering sun and walked across the parking lot to take a picture so I would have proof.     


 I have never been a person who loves the summertime because it's a little too hot down here for my liking but when it gets like this... Oh My Gosh! I'm this close to packing my bags and heading north! This is just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment