Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Quotes for Life

"Success is getting what you want, and happiness is wanting what you get."
-Dove Promises Message-

"Love many, trust few, and always paddle your own canoe."
-Terri from Coudersport, PA-


The doctor that I work for used to like us to keep Dove chocolates in a drawer for days when we all felt like a little something sweet.  It turned into some kind of little adventure, when we would all have a piece, to read  the quotes on the inside of the wrappers and see who got the most inspirational one.  The two sayings above came from Dove chocolate wrappers and are tapped to my computer screen so I get to read them everyday.  I think they are incredibly true and they always lighten my burdened thoughts a little when I read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment