Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Moving Fast Life

I feel so overwhelmed.  Why is it that for a fairly simple woman with a fairly simple job in a fairly simple life, I can get to this point where I'm so exhausted and overwhelmed with everything left to do in a day's or week's time that I'm about to just lose it and shut down?????  I guess I'm putting too much on myself but... pheeewwww! 

For starters, it's been an emotional month.  So much has happened with work and my secretary being gone a lot due to her own personal chaos, then closing on my house and renovations beginning, and then everything that has happened with our close friends and them losing their son.  Just one thing after another happening in my world and I'll admit it... I'm a little bit of a control freak and all of those things happening within a few weeks of one another has left me feeling a little out of control and so what can I say.... my panties are a little twisted because of it.  Not to mention the emotional strain all that puts on a person. 

Tomorrow will officially mark 8 days until I have to be out of my apartment and there is just sooooo much I still want to do to the house before all of our stuff is put into it.  I have the help of my wonderful boyfriend and will have my parents this weekend, but it's almost more than we can accomplish in 8 days plus make time for the actual move.  YIKES!!!!! 

But tonight I'm in the apartment letting my Lil Man stay up a little longer watching his cartoons and underneath all this overwhelmed anxiety plus exhaustion, I'm really excited and becoming more proud everyday of what I'm moving towards.  The house couldn't be more perfect for what we need right now in our lives and once I'm finished with a few touch ups, it'll look brand new and be worth more than I paid for it.  And that's what it's all about.  I know I'll feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment