Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The End of a Life Phase


Senior Portraits 2012


~One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. 'Which road do I take?' she asked. 'Where do you want to go?' was his response. 'I don't know,' Alice answered. 'Then,' said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.'~            Lewis Carroll



"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do" - Sarah Ban Breathnach



"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground" - Theodore Roosevelt





"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle" - Einstein




"I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul" - Ernest Henley





"If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you" - T.S. Eliot






Thank you so much Senior of 2012 for the privilege of documenting the end of this phase in your life with these beautiful pictures.  I wish you all the best and hope you succeed in everything you do!





No comments:

Post a Comment