Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fun Things in Recent Life

My secretary is a phenomenal gardener.  She loves to dig in the dirt and she grows the most beautiful flowers.  Everyday she arrives at work carrying a small, freshly picked bouquet of different flowers from her garden.  They always make me smile!  The next 6 pictures are from today's arrangement.
My favorite rose out of today's arrangement.



I love those little purple things. 



 A few weeks ago I bought some really cheap tickets to an Arkansas Travelers Baseball Game.  I was able to get 8 and so I thought I would invite a small group of people and all of us go to one of the last home games before the payoffs.  We had a really good time even though none of us are die-hard baseball fans.  We just kept the beer coming and enjoyed an adult night out. 
My sister with the Travelers mascot.

First foul ball of the game comes straight to us.  A friend attempted to catch it first but it was going too fast and bounced up in the air after it hit him.  I was the lucky one who ended up with it!

We had front row seats right along the third base line. 
We went out to a bar on the river after the game to celebrate... even though we lost the game. 

This is my new picture hanging above my couch.

I think it fits very well into how I feel right now and everything else I've decorated with since moving in.

This picture was posted on a friend's facebook page and I couldn't resist sharing it with you guys.  It's just too damn cute!

And this is just too damn cute as well!  In moments like this I fall so much more in love with him then I did the day he was born.   

No comments:

Post a Comment