Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Maid of Honor Life

I was up until 11:45 last night baking cupcakes and cookies in the shape of penis’ all because I am the maid of honor and I love my best friend and want her to have a fun, hilarious bachelorette party.  That is definitely true friendship loyalty right there. 
This is my first time as a maid of honor and I do have to say that I’ve enjoyed the experience thoroughly but am ready to be released of my “duties”. J  My best friend is a great girl and has been so incredibly laid back and mellow about this whole ordeal, but it’s only natural for the mellowest of girls to get emotional and stressed at times like these.  Well…. It hit just this week for my bride, so if you read yesterday’s post you probably felt a little of my stress and anxiety radiating out of my words.  Today is only  a little better because I know I will be consuming a large amount of alcohol tonight and that’s already got me calming down! 
Have a great weekend all, and I will return in a few days with great pictures and lots of good stuff to talk about!

~Congratulations to Kyle and Andrea~

No comments:

Post a Comment