Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome

Allow me to introduce myself... my name is Magan and if you are reading this than I am pleased to have struck your attention through my blog. 

I am new to this interesting world of blogging and, to be completely honest, it was actually through a book I just finished reading that I became intrigued with what it is all about.  So... here I am. 
I have spent the better part of my lazy Saturday morning and afternoon surfing around the blogging world in search of other blogs that resemble what was described in the book.  I found several that I thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to reading more in the future from these complete strangers out in blogging world. 

Now, a little about me and the purpose of my new blog:
I live in Arkansas where I have for a little over half of my life.  All of my family is here and I really can't imagine myself being anywhere else, but at the same time I don't like it here.  For as long as I can remember I have always had a curiousity for other places and other cultures.  I guess I have my parents to thank for that; we did a lot of traveling throughout my adolescence.  Lots of great memories! 
I am a college graduate with a degree in education.  It took six and a half years to achieve that due to marriage and a baby, but I am proud to be finished with that leg of the race.  After a few years to recuperate financially I will begin the second leg towards my masters.
The purpose behind the creation of this blog was entirely experimental and fun.  I love reading and I love being social... what better way to read and be social at the same time than to create a small space for myself in the world of blogging and see what happens?! 

I hope you enjoy, whomever you may be, and I look forward to comments and/or questions. 

~ magan33 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment