Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Out of Town for the Weekend Life

This week has been the best!  It was a short week because of the Monday Holiday and then I took off from the restaurant all weekend so I could drive to Hot Springs and visit my sister.  I love the Friday afternoons leading up to a weekend out of town because the anticipation is ever so sweet!

Hot Springs is one of my favorite places in Arkansas.  I've lived here for half of my life and I've traveled almost all over the state for different reasons, but Hot springs is the place where the most history is and the most to do in one place.  I could spend all day just walking around downtown, or driving through the historic district marvelling at all the old mansion style houses.

My weekend is going to be great!  I hope all of yous is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment