Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Things from Last Week Life

His Daddy is already thinking he'll be a daredevil so protection is already owned!  This is a friend's motorcycle helmet.

My little sister's precious babies before aliens invaded.

My little sister's precious babies after aliens invaded!  (My camera totally did this all on its own, I have not edited this picture in any way!  They are both just looking directly at me in a crazy angle I guess!)

Mommy is preparing Lil Man in a much more productive and wholesome way, he now knows how to crack eggs in the skillet and then stir them to make scrambled eggs. 

He cooked dinner for me ;)

Fall is almost here and this is my favorite time of year.  I love the smells and the colors and so my secretary has brought in candles and flowers that set that kind of mood around the office.

Absolutely perfect for a rainy 65 degree day in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment