Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Life

Today has been a day.  I feel as though I need to take a deep breath, let it out, and then drink two glasses of wine.  Work was boring and looooong.  I literally had to bribe myself into staying at my desk for six hours and then, as if I had been physically tied to the chair, I ran to my car shouting a hurried goodbye behind me to our cleaning lady and flew out of the parking lot.  Pheeeewwww!

At home now, I am watching my son play in the floor with his trains while we wait on Daddy to come pick him up for a long weekend out of town.  He's very excited.  Once he's gone I will have to drive with my best friend to go pick up all the vases that will decorate the table tops at the reception.  This won't be so bad, but I'm feeling a little lazy tonight and seriously just want to curl up with that wine and my new book.  But duty calls! 

The more I investigate this world of blogging the more I'm liking it.  I love reading what so many different kinds of people find interesting.  It's so refreshing from the narrow perspective that I feel like my life is.  As a young person I always considered myself to have a broad perspective on life and all that it has, but the older I am getting.... the smaller and more minuscule I am feeling.  Maybe it's because I have more of a mental grasp on what life really is all about now... who knows.  Maybe it's because we ARE really small and minuscule in the great scheme of things... who knows.  But being somewhat connected to the entire world through blogging, or the Internet in general, is great in my opinion.  I enjoy it and the more I see the more I love.   

No comments:

Post a Comment